Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ahh?... Button Much???





I have the cutest clients EVER! And this one just happens to be the owner of one very tiny, very lovely, very PORTLAND... Vintage Shop. That... Is in a trailer... Wanderlust! But then, I am not telling you anything NYLON magazine hasn't already told you.

SO, meet Vanessa (again). She is the sweet-sweet owner and vintage scout aboard the wonderful Wanderlust Mobile Shop. Currently located on NE Alberta & 21st, and open during the hours of 11-6 on Saturdays and 11-4 on Sundays. AND on last Thursday 4-9... Which happens to coenside with... TONIGHT!!!!! GO to there!... Buy a vintage dress than come to me and I will do you up all sixties like!

Vanessa came into Holiday this afternoon and went from long hair to Bob length, and if I may say, just one more time, she looks so cute! I totally need to start documenting the sweetness that walks out of my shop! That really does need to happen. I must share these beauties with the world, not hog their transformations all to myself ...