Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Feather extensions in Portland, OR.

You may have noticed a little trend about town... Or the nation. Not too sure if this little trend has gone world wide, but it certainly is popular with the gals 'round these parts. And that trend is one of Feathers! Hair feathers! Most commonly known as feather extensions... That is right FEATHERS IN YOUR HAIR! I have written a little about this in the past, but lately I have been getting a lot of requests and luckily I have a huge stash of feathers, baby! For just the occasion. I am even getting ready to hand dye a batch. The Feathers I have are Northwest grown and come from a responsible source. I have been asked not to share this info, due to the overwhelming popularity and strain on the feather industry due to this quirky little crazy. But I must say that out of all of the feathers that I have seen. These ones that I have are so lush and healthy looking. The ones at the beauty supply store are just sadly, sad compared to these beauties. And tomorrow I am going to have red ones that fade to pink and lavender and teal striped ones and who knows what other colors? But I am pretty excited to get to some hand dyeing of feathers tomorrow! Yipee!!!