Saturday, April 3, 2010

Creme Brulee?


One of my favorite parts of this whole big adventure is that I get to shop... A lot! I mean so many details that need purchased. And, well, what I am looking for, I am not going to find at the beauty supply store... I want everything to be cute and special. But obviously work for my purpose as well. Which is why I am tickled over these mixing bowls I found today... They are so perfect! These sweet little peas, formally known as a creme bulee set will be re purposed into my color bowls. I love this for two reasons, the first is quite obvious, and that is, THEY. ARE. SUPER CUTE! And the second reason is probably going to mean nothing to you unless you are a hairstylist... And that is, their weight! I know this is a total industry nerd attack here, but bare with me. In those other boring old plastic bowls when you get down to the bottom of the color, you go to scoop up some--whatever you got there, and you push your bowl away because it is so light. No, it is not the end of the world... I've found ways to adapt... I've managed to make it through... But now I don't have to! Because these cuties are porcelain, they're heavy, and they don't slide... Maybe not so exciting for you, but very much so, exciting for me.

No comments: