Monday, January 31, 2011

HOLIDAY HAS A HOME!!!!!!


Ok, now this is no joke! I got it!!!! I finally got it!!!! I got my dream spot! after 5 months the spot I have been hoping for, wishing for, whining for and dying for is finally mine. We have not only got a home for Holiday, but it is the most perfect, most incredible, most lovely spot of all time!!!!... EVER. I am absolutely positive that there is not a better space on this entire planet to park my sweet petite.

I have been working on the lot the passed couple of days getting it ready to move in and I am still kind of in shock about the whole thing... I keep realizing it, out of the blue, and either I get the biggest, goofiest, dumb monkey faced grin on my face OR I start to well up... Yeah, so, I am an emotional gal, what can I say? I am easily moved and well, this is actually kind of a gigantic deal so, yes it makes me cry a little... All the time. I seriously just can't believe it!

Doors are set to open February 14th so mark your calendars... Or better yet, make sure I mark you in mine! That is right! We set sail on LOVE day and I can't think of a better day to introduce my little love to the world then Valentine's Day! If you are in the area come see me and enjoy a sweet little macaroon which, as you may have followed, I have had plenty of time to perfect.

Holiday Hair Studio is located at:

116 SE 28th ave Portland Or. 97214

To book an appointment call:

(503) 516-9115

Or email:

holidayhairstudio@gmail.com


Thank you all so much for being patient and letting me blabber out my dreams to you all while they slowly manifested.

Thank you Universe for showing me my dreams and making them my life!

Much LOVE,

Robin

No comments: