Monday, January 3, 2011

And I am back... So let's get our hands dirty!




Ok so that was a long 10...12? Days! But it was needed! And now that I have walked on the beach , touched sea anenamies with a four year old, hugged loved ones and and kissed my fella under fireworks at the stroke of midnight...I am ready to bring in the new year with a permanent Holiday! The one that is a little pink hair hairstyling cart! I am so happy to be back with the momentum, happy to be home and feeling the forward motion. I have no definite dates yet but I can say that it is absolutely approaching. Until I have a solid date to sing from the rooftops I will fill in the space with sweet little snippets of my life away from Holiday... And in this case my life on holiday--meaning vacation this time.

No comments: