Monday, May 17, 2010

If slow and steady wins the race...


Then I have got this one in the bag! It seems to be taking quite a while to get this thing rolling. Mostly I am working now on funding, licensing, and location... They kinda all tie into each other and I need one to get the other and then the other to confirm the one and so on like that. But the dream is alive!... And shifting and becoming and is already real! So again with the patience... We have all just got to have a ton of that in order to remain calm through the slowness of things. I have always been one for instant gratification... I mean really??? Who doesn't like that??? You are gonna offer someone to have exactly what they want NOW... and they are gonna say, "Oh no... I think I will wait on it, I kinda hate getting what I want, mmmhappiness really isn't my thing, thanks anyway though"??? Of course not! That would be stupid! Anyway I am just like everyone... I would love to have my dreams here, now, right in front of my face ... But this whole thing is a process and I have to accept that. I may have been a little optimistic to have started up this blog so soon just to bore you all with all of the yawn-town details and not a ton of action, but what can I say, I am a huge jump-the-gunner! So you can just keep checking back as often as you like and I will just keep bringing whatever it is that I have got. Sometimes it will be little up dates about the progress, other times it may be little bits of filler from my un-hair-related life and then there will be the really-big-stuff news... Like when I get my spot... Or my loan or graduate with honors from my small business workshop... Just stay tuned and you will see, we will make this thing magical!

1 comment:

Holiday Hair Studio said...

The picture btw is me making my Holiday wish! so it does sort of apply...