Sunday, December 5, 2010

I heart macarons



I went to Powell's and I bought a book... I was looking for something special and I do believe I found it! Oh and then I went to pix for some inspiration... Unfortunately I have eaten all of the inspiration but I do still have the book.

Tonight we are going to trim the tree and I think I may attempt a batch of these puffy little charmers then, instead of the traditional forgiving sugar cookie... That may be a bit ambitious because I am kind of a control freak when it comes to ornament placement and it may be too much preasure... Doesn't that sound fun and Holiday spirited? Controlled decorating and anxious baking? I know, it's not, but my tree always look spectacular!!! And so goes the give and the take.

I am thinking we'll have to call a final decision closer to the decorating, see how the popcorn stringing goes and then we can decide about taking on the macarons.

No comments: