Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh universe!


Thank you universe! You are too silly and too kind! I found my spot! My perfect spot!!! My lovely spot!!! My spot, my spot, my spot! Holey mesh half shirt, I am soooo beaming with excitment, that you may feel like you just hung out with an A.D.D., tweeny bopper, Chatty Cathy for 4 solid hours at the mall, after reading this post. Sorry to wipe you out, but bottled up this excitetment could very well kill me! Sooo... OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG!!!! This spot, people, is better then I could have dreamed and it was paiteiently waiting right under my nose for me to realize it was the one. Litteraly right acrossed the street from the spot I thought I loved. This story is seriousley so "Pretty In Pink"! I thought I wanted one (not so rad thing) and what I really wanted was right there in front of my face all along, waiting for me to relize it was perfect for me! This spot is amzing and beautiful and rich and famous... Well at least to me it is rich and famous and once our little Holiday moves in it surely will be for reals! The space used to be an old nursery so there are some really cool plants and bamboo growing there and an awesome wrought iron fence and little stone path ways and... Oh!!! This is nearly making me weep with joy to describe it to you and knowing how truly special it is. I can not even believe it! It is just soooo perfect! I wish I had a taken a picture to show you... but actually not really because I want to keep it for myself for a little bit longer, like a budding romance, where you're all giggly and dreamy and you can't stop playing stair eyes with eachother--that's how I feel right now about this spot.I am in love! I love how I can fall madly in love with things and dreams and inspiration and not have to deal with boy drama... This is actually one of my favorite things about being married, you get to fall in mad love with life!!! Ok then, I will now take a breath... And calm down. And focus a bit more on the moment and the tasks to come and for a second come right back on down to earth and once I land just put one foot in front of the other, even though I want to go running full speed ahead directly into the sun!

Thank you for wadding through this shrill of enthusiasum. You people are so kind to take the time to read my slobbery doggy displays of affection... Cute but gross.

Oh Universe!
Thank You!

No comments: