Saturday, March 24, 2012

80's and 90's hair inspiration

As we see the decades whirling back around... And around... And around. This time that spinning bottle has landed pointing in the direction of the 1990's with bits carried over, of course, from the 80's... Today the focus is on the tom-boyishly, brilliant (if you can pull it off) bowl cut... Here are some of the first to make this thing look amazing, effortless and crushingly hot. I don't know about you but I always had an aching crush on Mary Stuart Masterson for her roll in Some Kind of Wonderful, as Watts,the tom-boy drummer. It was mostly an I-just-want-to-be-her crush, with bits of real crush thrown in, I mean she did look just like... (eehumm) Justin Bieber... And I WAS like 7 when that movie came out (though I didn't see it until I was more like 11) So you do the math. And now we are moving right along to the 90's with this sleek thang, looking incredible on Josie Bissett (Jane) from Melrose Place. If I could you know I would but I am just a bit too girly to pull off a cut like this
But on these ladies? Crushing. Am I Right?

No comments: