Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday is moving on up!!!!!

Hello sweet readers! I am so excited to announce that Holiday Hair Studio will be making a huge transition with in the next couple of months...

Holiday the cart will be spouting into Holiday the real, big girl, grown up Salon... In a building!!!!

If you have not yet had the pleasure of climbing aboard the cart for your cut, now is the time to do it!
We are still taking appointments from now until February 1st at the cart location!

I will be a little sad to see the cart get re purposes.. But it will still be used as a salon, on a day rental basis, for big events on location only.

BUT MAINLY I AM THRILLED!!!! To offer our dear clients a restroom... Among other great up grades.

Including new amazing talent!

I am on the hunt for 3 more fantastic stylist if you happen to be one or know one I would love to hear from you.

So there it is party people, Holiday is growing and expanding!!!

I will keep you updated and let you know the deets (address) when we get closer to opening the new doors.