Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ombre` Haircolor...



OK, I am just mad about this hair! You may have seen it here and there dappled throughout your city on the hip and with-it young set and all over the mags on the heads of trend setting celebs galore!!! It is called Ombre` Haircolor and I don't think I have fallen this hard for Drew Barrymore since I was 13 and and Mad Love and Boys On The Side were on strict rotation in my VHS player. Lots of celebs are sporting this look but none are rocking it quite as smashingly as Drew!!! I love this two tone, full-on blonde... but not, look. It starts dark at the roots and fades to blonde at the ends! And get this... It is anything but trashy! It is more surfer chick or 70's hippy mama au' natureal... It works especially well when pared with big lose lazy curls, to create a dreamy mermaid look.

I LOVE THIS HAIRSTYLE and I am having SOOO much fun making this magic happen on the heads on my clients! If you are looking for a change and want something that is fresh and fun and super current, then come in to Holiday and we can give you this flirty little style. Spring is the prefect time to transition into this gradient look.
Oh! And did I mention it is a super low maintenance?
It is! So easy to maintain.

I had no idea this was going to turn into an add, but really it's genuine! I just love making this particular style on hair so really I just want to play!!!

See you soon!

4 comments:

jmercede said...

I want it!

Holiday Hair Studio said...

Lets do it!

she saw things said...

i wonder how that would look on me as i try to grow my hair out???

Holiday Hair Studio said...

SST... Um totally! You could pull this off! With all those curls, it would be extra fab!