Saturday, March 26, 2011

Can I just say... That I love this place?


Really, truly I do! It is the coziest most snuggly little bug of a solon... PLACE ever! I can not believe I get to be in this pretty little magic cart in the warm glow of twinkly lights, smelling the yummiest scents, listening to darling melodies, brushing the silkiest hair and talking to really, really lovely people! Seriously? Seriously... Jerks do not come here. It is WAY to cute, a jerk would not know what to do with it's self... Totally jerk proof. I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world... And yes that may be super irritating to you, but come on people, it's true. Just look at this flippin' place. You can come here too! I actually want you to... There is magic enough to share! With everybody! So come in and see me, sit for a while, tell me your stories and I will brush your hair!

No comments: