Wednesday, September 1, 2010

sewing by flickering light


Watching some tube (or pixels rather) and doing some sewing for the trailer. Makeing curtins and bench seat upholstery for a cozy little hang out spot for the gal pals. The Seats are now covered and the curtins are sewn... Now these lovelies will just have to sit in my studio until the trailer is ready for these plushy details. Hopefully it won't be too much longer now. As it comes more and more together I feel less and less like sharing it all, because I don't want to give away the cow or what ever expression means to ruin the final suprise. So from here on out I think I will mostly be hinting towards ideas instead of spilling the beans right here on the floor for you to slip on. It is comeing along quite nicely however and the little details seam to be all falling right into place.

No comments: